Wednesday, March 19

Just another rainy Wednesday

Nick has car keys again, yahoo! They just cost him (us) $110, boo! I'm alright with that though, because now he can drive to work and that is a good thing.

I stayed over his house yesterday and watched I am Legend. It was pretty sweet, but I was a big baby about it like usual. I had a pillow in my lap the whole time so I could cover my face and I made Nick change the screensaver to white so I could have a nightlight, lol. Now I want to read the book more than I did before. I picked up a copy at work to see if the ending was different, and just from flipping through, it seems totally different. There are a bunch of short stories after it too, and I'm wondering if those got incorporated into the movie too, or if they're unrelated. Sometimes I have trouble reading scary books though. They give me nightmares just as bad as a movie ^_^ I once read only half a zombie novel
even though the story was really good, because I wasn't getting any sleep . Oops.

I have to go read spanish things now. gay.

3 comments:

Taking A Ten said...

you must forgive me if I do know you. I don't believe I do, and that makes this very strange. Not that you commented on my blog, but that you know Catherine Torrento. I knew her in high school. Did I know you in High School too?

Anyway, nice to have a reader. My name is Ryan, nice to meet you.

Taking A Ten said...

and then I figured it out.

Hey you.

Kate said...

Haha, yeah, I don't usually go by Katie except to my family, and I put up the most ridiculous picture I could find because it makes me laugh ^_^ Hey yourself, life in Chicago going well? Hope so!