Monday, May 12

I love lists

Ack, I haven't updated in a long damn time. Bullets will solve this.

  • Nick started at Burger King and seems to like it
  • Walgreens is (are?) still being d-bags about his last paycheck
  • My mom and I went and bought my wedding dress two weeks ago
  • I picked it up last week
  • Its beautiful :)
  • Nick's roommate pulled a Dr. Jeckyll and became unbearable a few weeks back
  • He now lives with his wonderful friend Andy and his two awesome dogs.
  • The old roommate Jon won't leave me alone because he is a tool.
  • I had a birthday and turned 24
  • We tried to eat Royal Oak in celebration (it was delicious, every bit)
  • Tomorrow I have to work until 3 a.m.
  • I opened my big mouth and made Ginger mad at me forever, probably.
Thats all I can think of for now.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't hate you. Yes I was mad at you, but honestly,I dropped it a few days later. I do however still think you need to spend a little bit more time considering your words before speaking. But you know I love you. Nothing ever will change that... except a fork in the eye. The second you put a fork in my eye this friendship is over.

The phone works two ways love! You can call me.

Love you! See ya later