Wednesday, May 14

Can you tell I learned how to add pictures?

Its 4A.M. Why am I still awake? I have absolutely no idea. Inventory finished around 1, and I was home by 2. I got on her to "check my email" but two hours later I'm still sitting here looking at random bullshit and listening to music. Pretty retarded.

I miss my boyfriend. We've been working exact opposite hours the last two weeks and it sucks. He gives the best hugs I've ever gotten and I could use a few. I cannot cannot cannot wait until we have a home together and I can spend every spare moment glued to his side. People keep asking me if I'm excited for the wedding, and I am, but I'm a million times more excited to be married to this wonderful man and enjoy my life with him. The wedding doesn't mean much compared to that.


I also would like one of these:

This is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and just about the cutest thing in the whole world.

No comments: