Monday, May 19

Save me from myself

Blech, I have the day off so I trapped myself inside and have been doing wedding stuff all afternoon. I've been in my glory making lists, lol. I didn't get as much done as I hoped though. I need to nail down a date for the rehearsal, but I can't get a hold of the wedding coordinator at the hall. Hopefully she'll call back soon and I can pass along all the official dates and times to the billion people who need them. We have a bunch of little things to get done, some of which are sort of being worked on, but need to start coming together pretty soon here. I feel crazy ^_^ Here's my list if you have any great tips/advice/want to plan the rest of it for me

-Pick cake and find topper I like
-Figure out thank you gifts for all the wonderful billion people involved
-Shop for and purchase wedding bands
-Figure out honeymoon plans
-Finalize invite wording and pass it all along to Ken for printing
-Find a good deal on renting a Town Car for us girls
-Plan rehearsal dinner, or hope someone says they would love to host it ^_^
-Choose song
-Learn to dance nicely to said song
-Flowers
-Liquor, pricing and aquistion
-Find shoes
-Set up hair and makeup appointment

I finally figured out how the marriage license works and it seems pretty easy as long as we file it within the time frame. Nick will be excited because as far as I can tell, there is no blood work required, haha.

I also made a list a mile long of all the places I'll need to change my name and address. I am not looking forward to that one bit.

I think I will go eat lunch now and shop for a dress for Suzzette's wedding. Finally, something fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get a dress for your wedding too!! Glad we both have dresses for our own weddings! lol That would be bad if it were the other way around!