Friday, April 4

Forgetful as Usual

Do you ever get an album, listen to it, not think much of it, and then when you hear it again months later its suddenly your favorite album? I do that a lot. It just happened recently with the latest New Found Glory. I put everything on my iPod regardless for this exact reason. When it shuffles past on of those songs ages later and hits the right chord, I'll go back and realize how wonderful the album actually is. Its like a surprise present, getting something new that I've actually had for a year without knowing what I had.

We've booked a hall for the wedding, and now everything seems so much easier. Save the Dates are in the process of getting addressed and mailed, invites are purchased, they just need to be worded and printed. I have a dress picked out, I just need to talk myself into paying for it. Nick's cousin is going to DJ for us and a family friend is going to take pictures. Now we just need to get the details in place, little things like colors, transportation, minister. I can't wait!

No comments: