Tuesday, April 15

Retro-grade post

I meant to post this last Friday, but you know, things happen. I'm still going to blag about it because its still funny.

Nick and I went and registered at Target last Friday. It was super fun. They gave us a coupon for two free pops and popcorns! This really was the best part. I was so excited because Nick really didn't want to be there, so this was a nice little distraction (sometimes, its like shopping with a toddler, you need to bring treats). We (mostly me) had fun putzing around, shooting things with the gun. Just when we were getting ready to ring up our free candy bar (club wedd coupons rule), the tornado sirens went off and we got herded into Targets storm tunnel. It was exciting for all of five minutes, but we had to wait about thirty :P Makes for a good story though.

Now you can buy us presents

Two weeks of school left! Two weeks! This actually shouldn't be good news, because it means I need to go look for a second job. Super gay.


No comments: