Thursday, April 10

The weird thing about weddings is, as soon as you mention to someone you are having one, they want to discuss every single aspect in minute detail. This was sort of fun at first but now I'm sort of sick of repeating the same thing over and over to people who aren't actually helping me. Funny enough though, I could talk wedding to Ginger all day long. This is probably because shes awesome, and I don't have to relist everything, she already knows it. So we get to move on to bigger and better wedding things.

Nick and I decided on pink and green for the wedding colors, and Ginger and I decided that would be a cool theme for the shower (for my side, not his side :P isn't that stupid? I'm still bitching about it). Our to-do list is dwindling rapidly and I couldn't be happier! His Aunt Holly and Uncle Pat gifted us the minister, his god mother Sherry gifted us a cake (yum!). I'm about 90% sold on this dress, wedding invites have been worded, now they just need to be designed by Amy's BF Ken. We need to decide on transportation, pick a song, figure out flowers, buy hootch, get thank you gifts, and buy our wedding bands. Thats it! Almost done! Wahoo!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh what theme did you come up with?
We are doing a garden tea party for mine.

Kate said...

Pink and Green silly. Its going to look very bright and preppy, lol