Thursday, June 26

esta roto

My computer at home is broken (again) so I'm using the one at the library for a few minutes. So far I cannot check Livejournal, MySpace of Facebook. Lame. My dog and I are home by ourselves until the 5th most likely. Come visit us, or do my chores at least. There are a lot more chores when its just me.

I took the night job at JoAnn's. Its starts July 6th and lasts about 5 weeks, 9pm to 5am. I'm keeping my job at Barnes & Noble 7am-3:30 so If you don't hear from me in the next month, this is why. Nick and I ordered our wedding bands last night and will hopefully be able to order our cake next week. I need to get as much of the wedding done in the next 2 weeks because it will be waay too late by the time I have time again.

Blegh, okay, I have to leave and feed me and my dog dinner. Send me a text message, I can't read any lovely comments you leave me ^_^

No comments: