Saturday, June 28

I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-5

Well, my computer has some weirdo virus and I thought it was effecting the internets too, but it turns out my sister just unplugged the ethernet cable when she took her router -_- duh. I've been on the phone all morning with the entire world and drank most of a pot of coffee. I feel crazier than usual. Oh, where to start...

Well, my parents on on vacation in Florida until the 5th or so. My grandma is in the hospital and my two Uncle's aren't considerate enough to keep my sister and I updated. We thought she was going home yesterday and when I tried calling her at home this morning, no one answered. So on a whim I call the hospital, and lo and behold, there she is with breathing problems and everything. Imagine my surprise since I assumed no calls from the Uncles would have meant everything was ok. My sister and I are ready to strangle them. They didn't even think to call us. It makes to want to holler.

Then, my sister and I were supposed to watch my cousins dog this week, and my dog here at home. We were going to split it up based on what was easier when. Apparently my cousin has been trying to email the two of us all week and since I thought my computer was broken and Amy hasn't gotten connected to the internets yet, we had no idea. Amy managed to check her personal email at work the other day and we find out that since she couldn't get a hold of us, her mom is watching the dog now. Really? C'mon. Does she not have a phone? I know she does. Hopefully my aunt doesn't mind too much, because I feel like a real jerk.

Lastly, I start my second job next Sunday evening so Nick and I are trying to finish up all the wedding stuff in this next week because I won't be able to do anything besides sleep and Nick just won't do anything unless I make him. We bought our wedding bands last week, they are very pretty, I can't wait until we can wear them ^_^ Tuesday we will hopefully eat and order cake. We also get to go to the hall and taste and order food for the reception Tuesday night. I need to make a hair appointment this week to try out styles. I'm going to try and put my mom in charge of flowers and leave the hootch up to Nick and his Aunt, but I don't know if either of those are really good ideas at all. My mom asked for a job a month ago and I told her I needed help with the cake, told her what I needed, what I wanted, and she never did a thing. Very helpful, but exactly what I expected from her.

Tomorrow Nick and I are going to see Johnny Lang play at the festival in Mt. Clemens. It should be pretty cool. I think I'm going to bring a water bottle filled with vodka and forget today. Very mature, I know.

EDIT:
I forgot to tell you about Jamie's birthday party! Jamie had a lovely birthday party with a lot of lovely people at a lovely pottery studio in Royal Oak. I made a mug with an alligator inside. I'm going to pick it up in a few days, I hope it didn't come out too ugly, I'm not very artistic. Lia came and I was super excited since I haven't seen her since 11th grade or so. I miss my friends. Why did we all move so far away from each other? We are all retarded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I stayed in the same place. You are the ones who moved...

I'm glad you thought everything was lovely. Your alligator beer mug should be done by now. Just go in there and bug them until they give it to you. Thanks again for coming, I was soooo happy you did. <3

~jamie

ps - don't go crazy, please

Kate said...

You did too move, liar! Twice! Remember Lansing and Japan? lol