Monday, June 30

Ring ring ring, Banana Phone!

I've been living on the phone lately. I hate using the phone too, normally my minutes never peak 100 for the month cause I never use the dang thing unless I'm trying to figure out where Nick is.

I called the local Chevy dealer this morning to find out about fixing my door. They have the part in stock and its only $73 so I'm going to swing by tomorrow morning and get it. I'm going to ask them how much it will cost if they install it, but I think I'll just wait for my Dad to come home and do it. Boy, will that be a relief to have fixed. Then I won't feel like such a jackass when I take my car to have everything else fixed. Uhh, yes, I can see you are 6'5" but could you please climb over the passenger seat? Yes, thank you. lol, mechanics hate that.

I made a hair appointment on friday for a trim and to try out bridal styles. It was only after I made the appointment that I realized my cousin Tony is going to beauty school and does a really good job styling hair. I'll see him on Saturday at a family party so I think I might corner him with the idea. What else is family for?

Tastefest (now called CityFest) starts Wednesday! I want to go! I have Thursday off, anybody else?

No comments: