Wednesday, June 18

I feel like I blog about wedding stuff a lot. There's more to my life than that I swear :)

In the next two weeks there will be a massive shifting of family members. My sister is moving into a new apartment, my parents are going on vacation so my sister will be back house sitting, my cousin is going up north so I will be house sitting her house the same week my parents are gone, right when all these family members go back to normal, family is flying in from California and the Grandparents are driving up from Florida with my parents. Ack, I'm so confused. Hopefully, everyone will get to where they are supposed to be, and I get to see all of my cousins.

I've been looking around for a second job. Not as seriously as I should be, because c'mon, who really wants to work more than they already do? But Nick and I seriously need the extra income so we aren't eating desperation soup (read: hot water) for the first three months living together. We'll see where I end up.

P.S. Have you seen my registry? Some one bought me a drill! Yahoo!

No comments: